"If you're for real, you have an interesting and engaging
website. If you don't, you're irrelevant..."
Unfortunately, perceptions and first impressions are everything. Once you are perceived as irrelevant- once that potential client, customer, or booking agent and/or manager realizes your website is either sorely outdated (or worse- non-existent) you will be dismissed as irrelevant. You will never be able to unlock that door again.
If you do not have a website, or...
- If your website is inaccurate or doesn't truthfully represent you or your brand
- If your website has a dated look or dated fonts
- If your web pages are too dark and/ or the font is too bright
- If your website is crammed with too much information per page
- If your website doesn't have enough information or define you or your business well
- If your website has broken or inaccurate links
- If your website is filled with punctuation mistakes, bad grammar, or misspelled words
- If your website isn't updated regularly and kept current
- If your most recent website blog is more that a year old...
... you are in danger of being dismissed as irrelevant. It's not necessarily fair, but it is a reality.
Take a long look at your website. It should impress you. It should motivate you. It should clearly define who you or your brand are. It is your public face.
A thriving, engaging website is the 'Hub' of your Social Media presence. You shouldn't be willing to settle for anything less.