What does your website (or lack of one) say about you?
Sure, there are plenty 'Do-it-Yourself' website builders out there. They are easy to use with their 'Drag-and Drop' architecture. If you are motivated enough and have a very clear sense what kind of website you want, they can be an incredibly useful tool. But as is so often the case, many begin the process of building their website, only to become overwhelmed with the enormity of the task. The fact is, most 'Do-it Yourself' websites are NEVER completed or published.
- If your website is inaccurate or doesn't truthfully represent you or your brand
- If your website has a dated look or dated fonts
- If your web pages are too dark and/ or the font is too bright
- If your website is crammed with too much information per page
- If your website doesn't have enough information or define you or your business well
- If your website has broken or inaccurate links
- If your website is filled with punctuation mistakes, bad grammar, or misspelled words
- If your website isn't updated regularly and kept current
- If your most recent website blog is more that a year old...
... you are in danger of being dismissed as irrelevant. It's not necessarily fair, but it is a reality.
- We UPDATE websites
- We CREATE new websites
- We balance the need for INFORMATION with the need to be CREATIVE
- We have experience in building TEXT HEAVY websites
- We have experience in building INTERACTIVE GRAPHICS & MEDIA-DRIVEN websites
- We understand how to leverage web-building tools to maximize your Search Engine Rankings. (SEO)
- We learn about you and your business FIRST, and then create a website that best represents you